4.12.2010

Lists Lists Lists

I find myself making a lot of lists in my head recently. J went through a period where he was actually writing them down. Not being as committed to the process as he is, i am usually satisfied having them just roll around in my head . . . until this breaking news publication!

things i don't do in japan as much as you'd think i would:
karaoke
eat sushi
shop at the depachika
ride crowded trains
bow

guys i find cute and endearing that apparently no one i know does:
peter krause
tatsuya yamaguchi
joseph gordon levitt
josh charles
mikey chow <-- and no, it's not just his arms H

things that i can't seem to wrap my head around:
glee
robert pattinson
foamy coffee drinks containing no less than 9 syllables in the name
dax shepard
blood sausage and head cheese
twitter/facespace
craig t. nelson's hair (or lack thereof)
anything jersey shore related
lace
hibiscus rosehip tea
the weird green jackets that golfers win
decorative plates

my favorite $10 words:
picayune
exiguous
obsequious
calamity
obfuscatory
estimable
disheveled
cognoscenti

J called it, "doorknobs and sleighbells and schnizels and noodles" and here are a few of my favorite things:
lotion tissues
toe rings
my camera
memory foam
sammiches
fail blog
Jon Stewart
postcards
addidas
fridge magnets

i like my job but sometimes i wish i were a:
coroner
viticulturalist
photographer
baker or cook
movie location scout
photojournalist
owner of a flower shop
foot model
writer
food critic
martha stewart
scrivener


more lists possibly to come . . .

No comments: